Sonoma, California | SRP $32 | Click HERE to find a selling location near you | Bottle provided as a sample for review
A non-Chardonnay lover’s Chardonnay – elegant with just a hint of oak
Do I like it?
- Would I drink a glass of this wine? Yes!
- Would I drink a bottle? Yep – in fact I did! I was ‘training’ for a bachelorette party the following weekend. So I literally drank the whole bottle – to train.
- Would I buy a second bottle? Yes, yes, yes.
- Would I buy a case? Yes, enthusiastic yes
- Is this wine a game changer? Would I call up all my wine friends and tell them they have to try it? Absolutely. Truth be told, I’m not the biggest fan of Chardonnay. Normally, I try it, but there are a lot out there that I can’t stand. I LOVE this wine.
Is it a good gift?
- If someone gave this wine to me, would I re-gift it to a non-wine drinker rather than drinking it? I’d definitely drink this wine myself.
- Would I give this wine to a friend as a gift? Yes, this is a fun fun wine. Love every second of it.
- Would I give this wine to a wine snob as a gift? Yes I would. It doesn’t carry with it some fancy schmancy name, but it is an amazing wine – especially for $32. All wine lovers should discover it.
- If someone brought this wine to a party, would I be excited? Yeah, absolutely! (ahem, hint, hint)
- If someone who is an ass brings this wine to my party, is it so good I’d overlook their personality, and invite them again? I don’t know if I would go that far, but I will say I would be impressed. Guthrie is a super tiny producer with great wines. Yes, their wines also are at a great price, but most importantly the wines are GOOD! Look them up, buy some, thank me later.